Savings Accounts & Certificates of Deposit
Save towards your business goals, while putting your excess funds to work for you. Automatic transfers (where applicable), automatic renewal at maturity, daily compounding, and flexible terms and minimum amounts make saving easy.
Saving for the future, or for any specific goal, is important.
- $50.00 minimum to open
- Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Quarterly statements showing all activity
- $5.00 service charge per quarter if your account falls below $300.00
- 6 withdrawals per quarter allowed, then $5.00 for each withdrawal
Certificates of Deposit
When you want to earn maximum interest on your deposits
- $500.00 minimum to open
- Maturities from 90 days to 5 years, according to your needs
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Penalty for early withdrawal, according to the term of the CD
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Earn an even higher rate by having an INSOUTH checking account.