Other Personal Banking Services
INSOUTH Bank offers a number of additional services to increase the value of your personal checking account. Contact us or visit your closest INSOUTH location for more information about these and other great additions to your account!
MasterCard® Rewards Check Card
Looks like a credit card, but works like a check!
- No checkbook to carry or checks to write – hassle-free way to pay right from your account
- Available with all checking accounts
- No monthly account fee or usage fee – you also save the expense of buying checks
- May be used as an ATM card to get cash from your account
- May be used to pay for purchases at points of sale nationwide, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Access to MoneyPass ATMs worldwide, surcharge free
- Earn bonus reward points every time you use your Check Card in a signature-based mode; earn 1 point for every $2.00 charged, then redeem points for gift certificates, travel discounts, electronics, and other great gifts! Track your Rewards Check Card Reward Points here.
Important Information for Check Card Users:
Back to top
MasterCard® Premium Check Card
Convert a Rewards Check Card to a Premium Check CardIt's Like the Rewards Check Card, only Better!
- Enjoy the benefits of the Rewards Check Card, but with some added features.
- Access to the largest regional ATM network serving INSOUTH Bank’s markets, surcharge free, and to MoneyPass worldwide
- Free of charge to Relationship Accountholders, or upgrade your Rewards Check Card on any INSOUTH checking account for only $5.00 per month
- Earn points twice as fast - 1 (one) point for every $1.00 spent through your Premium Check Card, then redeem those points for gift certificates, travel coupons, merchandise and other great items! Track your Premium Check Card Rewards Points here.
Back to top
MasterCard® Business Check Card
INSOUTH Bank Business Check Cards Make Doing Business Easier
INSOUTH Bank understands that running your own business can be both extremely rewarding and very demanding. That’s why we are pleased to offer solutions for business owners that help make doing business a little easier.
In addition to the wide range of business checking accounts available at INSOUTH Bank, business checking account holders can also get an INSOUTH Bank Business Check Card. Not only does the business check card provide the convenience of paying for your business supplies and services directly from your account, it comes with a wealth of additional features.
- No fee to use the INSOUTH Bank Business Check Card at merchant locations.
- Safer purchasing thanks to zero liability to protect your business from fraudulent transactions.
- Business account owners can set employee purchasing and withdrawal limits on additional check cards.
- No matter where business travel takes you, the card is accepted wherever MasterCard is accepted, at millions of locations worldwide.
- You will have Access to MoneyPass ATMs worldwide, surcharge free.
- Earn INSOUTH Advantage Points Rewards using the card. *Must be enrolled in the INSOUTH Bank Advantage Points Rewards program.
Stop by your nearest INSOUTH Bank branch to request your MasterCard Business Check Card or call us at (800) 541-3891 for more information about the INSOUTH Bank Business Check Card.
If you have additional questions, please contact an INSOUTH Bank Customer Service Representative.
Fraud Watch Plus
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and Check card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
Find out More
Back to top
- 24-hour access to your accounts to check balances, transfer money, make loan payments, authorize stop payments, and lots of other features
- View copies of your cancelled checks online
- Save postage, time and effort with Online Bill Payment Service--
- It's simple, secure, and it's FREE! That's right, if you have an INSOUTH Bank Checking Account, there's no monthly account fee. Pay as many bills as you'd like each month at no charge.
- Customer ID and password required
- Full Information about INSOUTH Bank products, services, and locations online
Demo | Login to your Accounts
Back to top
eStatements / eNotices
eStatements is the newest way to receive your monthly bank statement. You no longer receive paper statements but instead, receive your monthly statement online. It's quicker, easier, and much more flexible; it also provides added protection against identity theft because there’s no possibility of the statement being stolen in the mail.
When your eStatement is ready, we'll send you a secure e-mail letting you know you can view it online. Your eStatement will look like your current paper statement and will contain the same information so it's easy to use. We know once you start eStatements, you'll never miss your regular statements!
An eNotice is also a secure, convenient way to receive banking notices such as CD renewals, loan payment notices, and other information from INSOUTH Bank. When you sign up for eStatement, you will automatically be enrolled to receive all your important notices from us electronically.
Back to top
INSight Telephone Banking
If you want to access your accounts by telephone,
INSight gives you the tools you need!
- Inside 901 area code: 872-8666 local call
- Inside 731 area code: 772-8666 local call
- Immediate access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via telephone
- Check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, verify Direct Deposit, see if a check has cleared, even verify interest income earned during tax season
- Step-by-step instructions in both English and Spanish
- Unlimited number of calls allowed, with no monthly account fee
- Touch Tone telephone required to access INSight
Back to top
Relax – You Deserve Consideration!
Have you ever made an honest mistake in your checkbook, or found yourself a “little short” in your account? Rather than automatically returning unpaid any insufficient items you may have, INSOUTH Bank will consider payment of your reasonable overdrafts, without obligation to pay any overdraft.
This discretionary customer courtesy is available with most personal checking accounts after your account has been open for 30 days in good standing, and may be revoked by the Bank at any time without notice. Our normal non-sufficient funds and/or overdraft charges apply to each item that would create an overdraft, whether the item is paid or returned. We are not promising to pay any overdrafts, and some restrictions do apply. We also have loan products which may be tied to checking accounts for overdraft protection, on credit approval. Please ask for an Overdraft Privilege Service Description available at any INSOUTH location or contact us.
Information about INSOUTH's Overdraft Protection
- Overdraft fee is $32 per item and is subject to change. Fees may be imposed for any debit transaction that causes your account to be overdrawn, including by check, in-person or ATM withdrawal, MasterCard Check Card, or withdrawal/transfer by any other manual or electronic means.
- If your accounts stays in an overdraft status for 3 consecutive business days, a daily charge of $6.00 will be charged until your account is brought to a positive balance.
- We reserve the right to require you to pay any overdraft immediately or upon demand. We also reserve the right not to pay overdrafts. We typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts.
Back to top
VISA® Credit Card
The Card that offers more value…from the Bank you know and trust.
- No annual fee
- Balance transfer hotline to consolidate your balances from other cards
- 24-hour customer service
The VISA® Platinum Premier Card also offers you $1,000,000 accident insurance coverage, auto rental insurance, a year-end summary statement and other benefits.
Find out more.
INSOUTH Mobile Banking
Access your account 24 hours a day. Transfer funds between accounts, or pay anyone anywhere.
INSOUTH Mobile Deposit
Make Deposits from your iOS or Android INSOUTH Mobile App.
Back to top