Savings for tomorrow today
You built your business -- now start building your future with INSOUTH's retirement programs.
How today’s businesses plan for tomorrow
Running a business means planning for everything including the future. INSOUTH’s comprehensive Business Retirement Savings accounts help you and your employees save for retirement while keeping focused on what matters today. It’s the ultimate approach to growing and enhancing your short and longterm outlook, while ensuring you, your family and the people who helped you grow your business are prepared and protected. That’s the INSOUTH way.
Part of running your business today is planning for tomorrow…
● All contributions 100% vested immediately
● Ownerdirected investments
● Employer tax deductions on all contributions
● High tax deductible contributions for selfemployed individuals versus a traditional IRA
● Simplified Employee Pension IRAs and SIMPLE IRAs available
- The employer makes tax-deductible contributions to each eligible employee’s SEP IRA on a discretionary basis
- The maximum contribution cannot exceed 25% of the employee’s compensation, or $53,000, whichever is smaller
- Employees do not pay taxes on SEP contributions, but withdrawals are taxed when the employee receives a distribution from the SEP IRA.
- Each employee must establish a Traditional IRA to which the employer will make contributions; SEP IRAs are available for terms of 1 to 3 years, with fixed and variable rate options
- Eligible employees may set aside part of their pre-tax compensation as a contribution to the plan
- Employers are required to match employee contributions up to a certain dollar amount or a percentage of compensation
- Employers are allowed a tax deduction for contributions they make to the SIMPLE IRA plan.
- The employee’s contributions are not taxed, but distributions from the SIMPLE IRA are.