Become Part Of The INSOUTH Team
At INSOUTH Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
INSOUTH Bank’s HR Department will only accept resumes when an active position is available.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Please e-mail a current and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.*
- Please ensure resume includes an e-mail address, as it is required should future contact be merited.
- Submissions will be disbursed to the appropriate manager; however, this does not guarantee an interview.
- Only qualified applicants, in conjunction with the job description, will be seriously considered.
- Interviewed applicants should receive follow up e-mails, as the process deems necessary and in accordance with INSOUTH Bank’s
- INSOUTH Bank is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Authorized Background/Credit checks conducted
Employment subject to Drug Screen
Only Candidates, with some degree of knowledge/experience, pertaining to the following, will be seriously considered.
- Management, maintenance and support in Information Technology
- Database Administration/Analysis;
- Web Design Administration
- Social Media Administration
- Report Writing
- Managing vendor relationships regarding the technology.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills
- Any level of banking background would be a plus.
Perform all tasks assigned by the Chief Information Officer which will include the management, maintenance and support of the information technology systems utilized by INSOUTH Bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assume the Administrative roll for the 360 View (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System. Additionally, assist as a Champion of the 360 View CRM System to bank personnel for the purpose of developing a culture within INSOUTH Bank that utilizes 360 View in all aspects of the bank customer relationship.
- Manage the relationship and development of the INSOUTH Bank Website, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage the relationship and development of Social Media.
- Manage any third-party vendors that may play a role in the development of the INSOUTH Bank Website or the development of Social Media.
- Provide support on special projects.
- Provide excellent end-user support as needed.
- Individual must work well under pressure
- Good communication skills.
- Assume the role of backup for the Chief Information Officer as experience grows.