Become Part Of The INSOUTH Team
At INSOUTH Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
INSOUTH Bank’s HR Department will only accept resumes when an active position is available.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Please e-mail a current and detailed resume to email@example.com
- Note the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.*
- Please ensure resume includes an e-mail address, as it is required should future contact be merited.
- Submissions will be disbursed to the appropriate manager; however, this does not guarantee an interview.
- Only qualified applicants, in conjunction with the job description, will be seriously considered.
- Interviewed applicants should receive follow up e-mails, as the process deems necessary and in accordance with INSOUTH Bank’s
- INSOUTH Bank is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Authorized Background/Credit checks conducted
Employment subject to Drug Screen
LOCATION: Brownsville, TN
Tim Stokely, Supervisor
Individual will be responsible for overseeing the loan and private banking portfolios of the lenders working in their markets.
The loan assistant, of this level, deals primarily with Consumer Loans and is expected to help free the lender up to spend more time in pursuit of new business opportunities and in expanding existing relationships.
- Assists customer in filling out loan or credit application.
- Checks value of customer’s collateral, such as securities, held as security for loan.
- Advises customer by phone or in writing about loan or credit information.
- Calls or writes to credit bureaus, employers, and personal references to check credit and personal references.
- Notifies customer by mail, telephone, or in person of acceptance or rejection of application.
- Sends letters or confers with customers having delinquent accounts to make payment.
- Follows up with customers and others as necessary to assist in clearing documentation and other exceptions.
- Adjusts incorrect credit charges and accepts payment on accounts.
- Keeps record of applications for loans and credit.
- Computes interest and payments.
- Manages exception reports, informing customers of any needed documents or waiving when necessary
- Keeps records of new and maturing loans
- Helps to prepare necessary documents needed for loan approvals.
General Customer Service:
- Works with customers and lending officers to resolve problems, answer questions, order and interpret research.
- Handles requests for transfers, wires, payments and related transactions.
- Keeps records of credit transactions, deposits, and payments.
General Administrative & Sales Support:
- Sends form letters and brochures to solicit business from prospective customers.
If qualified and you would like to apply,
Please submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org