Become Part Of The INSOUTH Team
At INSOUTH Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
INSOUTH Bank’s HR Department will only accept resumes when an active position is available.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Please e-mail a current and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.*
- Please ensure resume includes an e-mail address, as it is required should future contact be merited.
- Submissions will be disbursed to the appropriate manager; however, this does not guarantee an interview.
- Only qualified applicants, in conjunction with the job description, will be seriously considered.
- Interviewed applicants should receive follow up e-mails, as the process deems necessary and in accordance with INSOUTH Bank’s
- INSOUTH Bank is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Authorized Background/Credit checks conducted
Employment subject to Drug Screen
LOCATION: Brownsville, TN.
Perform daily functions necessary to maintain INSOUTH Bank’s Electronic Banking Department including: maintaining the Voice Response System, functions relative to Wires, Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Payment, ACH, ATM/Debit Cards, and Credit Cards by performing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform Wire Transfer production by releasing Incoming and Outgoing Wires; review and obtain proper Wire Authorization Receipts for compliance and retention, complete Wire Transfer for end of day account settlement, and balance daily Wire Transaction totals.
- Provide research, support, and maintenance to bank personnel for the WireXchange system
- Provide customer support, research and resolve any issues for Online Banking including Retail, Business, and Mobile Banking
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Business Online Banking clients, review, organization, and record retention of cash management contracts and annual coordination of exposure limit reviews with credit officers
- Responsible for ACH Processing; approving and verifying ACH files, working with ACH customers for error resolution, entry of new ACH transactions through the PIM system, and applying any fees relative to ACH
- Provide support to bank personnel and customers for ATM & Debit Card products including the research and resolution of transaction issues; the completion, daily review, and record retention of ATM and Debit Card maintenance
- Responsible for the production and distribution of Instant Issue Debit Cards, daily reconcilement of cardstock, maintaining card printer and supplies
- Debit Card fraud monitoring, including the review of daily reports of potential fraud, contacting customers to confirm activity, and MasterCard compromised card lists,
- Responsible for the receipt, review, and retention of weekly and monthly Debit Card Rewards reports; entry of cash back redemptions to customer accounts
- Vendor relations, communicating and working with various vendors for product support and issue resolution
- Maintain Voice Response Operations, research and resolve any customer issues
- Responsible for reviewing, forwarding, and answering email messages received from email@example.com and voice mail messages received from the Voice Response Unit
- Create customer/product referrals upon receipt; create and resolve incidents and activities in the 360 View Customer Relationship Module
- Daily monitoring of the INSOUTH Bank Facebook page and addressing customer comments, questions, or complaints
- Responsible for the daily application and reconcilement of credit card payments into the TMS Agent Portal system
- Provide support and maintenance relative to Bill Payment, review daily reports, research any rejections, refunds, or outstanding items
- Responsible for the reconcilement of the ATM Adjustment account relative to Debit Card disputes and adjustments
- Balancing of External Transfers by verifying reports and following procedures for correcting any errors
- Balancing of Online Banking and Telebanc Transfers by verifying and comparing reports of transfers made
Member FDIC / EEOE
If qualified and you would like to apply,
Please submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org