Checking Accounts On A Personal Level
It is time you received more from your checking account.
Be Safer. Spend Smarter. It’s Simple!
INRewards Checking makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on financial services and everyday purchases.
- A $100 minimum to open an account, with Unlimited Check Writing/Check Card Transactions
- Monthly Account Fee of $7.00.
Please note customers less than 23 years of age will not incur the $7.00 Monthly Account Fee. Upon turning age 23, the $7.00 Monthly Account Fee will be assessed.
- Free INSOUTH MasterCard® Rewards Check Card for those who qualify.
- MoneyPass® Surcharge Free ATM Transactions1
- Up to $900.00 (with Direct Deposit) discretionary overdraft privilege for those who qualify – Overdraft charges apply.
- Free eBanking Services: eStatements, Mobile Banking, INSOUTH Alerts, INSOUTH Online, Telephone Banking, Check Image Access.
- Advantage Points Rewards with Cash Back Option (Register your card at our Advantage Points website & earn points for your signature based transactions.) Terms and Conditions may apply. Cash redemptions are issued via a credit to your Account which will be applied to your Account within 1 or 2 billing cycles. No cancellations or refunds on this item.
- INRewards Checking also helps protect you from unexpected losses. Cellular Telephone Protection2* and IDProtect®3* with Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage*
A powerful relationship and partnership
Cellular Telephone Protection 2*
Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account. Refer to Guide to Benefit with complete details of coverage and exclusions.)
Feel Confident with IDProtect®
You can rest easy knowing that IDProtect 3*, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service, can help better protect you and your family’s identities.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage 3*
Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and help recover your identity, should you become the victim of identity theft. (Refer to your Summary Description of Benefits for complete details of coverage and exclusions.)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring
IDProtect will monitor your Equifax®, Experian® and TransUnion® credit files daily, and alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring
Monitoring of over 1,000 databases (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center & Valuable Phone & Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Save when you play
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership
Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Members can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from their smartphone. Digital Access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, and anytime. (Registration/activation required.)
- Gas and Gift Cards
For life on the move – members receive 20% savings on Gas and Gift Cards. These cards are convenient to purchase, easy to use and have no hidden fees or expiration
dates. (Registration/activation required. Additional terms and conditions may apply.)
Secure Your Peace of Mind
Peace of mind. It’s one of the most important benefits a financial institution can provide. With unrivaled security and smart savings – it’s simple! With INRewards Checking it’s easier to protect your finances, save money on everyday purchases and enjoy your life. That’s something you can bank on.
Additional add-on services available:
- Prefer paper statements? Add $3.00/statement
Want double bonus points and access to First Tennessee ATMs across Tennessee surcharge free?
- Add $5.00/month to receive the INSOUTH MasterCard® Premium check card.
1 Fees may apply to non-bank, foreign and non-MoneyPass ATM transactions.
2 Special Insurance Program Notes related to identity theft expense reimbursement
and Cellular Telephone Protection: The descriptions herein are summaries only.
They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described.
Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
3 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
* Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement and Cellular Telephone Protection Insurance products are not a deposit; not FDIC insured; not an obligation of the bank; and not guaranteed by the bank or any affiliated entity.
Monthly Account Fee of $7.00.
If you choose to receive paper statements there is an additional Monthly Paper Statement Fee of $3.00; however, if you choose eStatements there is no additional cost to you for eStatements! Please note customers less than 23 years of age will not incur the $7.00 Monthly Account Fee. Upon turning age 23, the $7.00 Monthly Account Fee will be assessed.