Worried About Your Identity Being Stolen?
With IDProtect, you can rest easy knowing INSOUTH Bank has your identity and security in mind.Sign Up Now
Safe & Secure
Identity theft takes a serious financial and emotional toll on its victims. Together you and INSOUTH Bank can minimize the pain and hassle of identity theft, and ensure your peace of mind. INSOUTH Bank personal checking accounts provide a wealth of benefits that will help you bank smarter and now we are providing our new identity theft protection service, IDProtect, to customers. IDProtect is included, at no additional fee, with INRewards and INPrime Checking Accounts.
Service is not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
Stop by a INSOUTH Bank branch today and ask about personal checking with IDProtect. At INSOUTH Bank there’s no substitute for your security and peace of mind.
You, your joint account holders and your family will receive the following identity theft protection services:
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social
- Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (registration/activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (registration/activation required)
- Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required)
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (registration/activation required)
- Online Identify Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
If you already have IDProtect™ and have general questions, please visit www.IDProtectMe247.com or call (877) 610-7889.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
2 Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.