Deposit Wherever You Are
Deposit to your INSOUTH Bank account without traveling to a branch.Sign Up Now
Why Mobile Deposit
with INSOUTH Bank?
- Deposit Checks 24 Hours A Day
- Cutoff Time For Deposits Is 4pm!
- Secure & Convenient
- Eliminates Trips To The Bank
Mobile Check Deposit is convenient, secure and available now from INSOUTH Bank. Using an iPhone® or Android™ device, customers can deposit checks into their eligible INSOUTH Bank accounts in a few simple steps. Save yourself a trip to the bank and deposit checks anywhere, anytime.
Mobile Deposit uses a smartphone camera to take a picture of the front and back of each check and submit the images electronically to make deposits to your checking accounts. When capturing the images, visual brackets provide a guide for centering the check. Each check image is analyzed for quality upon submission; if the image does not pass, the customer is immediately notified and they can re-capture the check image. Customers can cancel the transaction at anytime during the mobile deposit process. However, once the transaction has been submitted, it cannot be canceled.
- Launch the Mobile Banking App, log in and select “Deposit Check”
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Take a picture of the back of the check
- Select Account for deposit
- Enter Check Amount and
- Select Deposit
- Review Deposit and
- Confirm to submit
- Good Lighting
- Dark background
- Avoid Shadows
- Only check visible, no other objects or edges
- Align the check within the green guidelines on the screen
- Focus is important – being too close can make the image blurry
Notify the bank of any suspected error regarding items deposit through the service immediately , and in no event later than 30 days after we sent you the account statement on which the error appeared.