Become Part of the INSouth Team
Complete the Following Steps:
- Please e-mail a current and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.*
- Please ensure resume includes an e-mail address, as it is required should future contact be merited.
- Submissions will be disbursed to the appropriate manager; however, this does not guarantee an interview.
- Only qualified applicants, in conjunction with the job description, will be seriously considered.
- Interviewed applicants should receive follow up e-mails, as the process deems necessary and in accordance with INSOUTH Bank’s application procedures.
- INSOUTH Bank is an EEO (An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer)
INSOUTH Bank’s HR Department will only accept resumes when an active position is available.
Loan Operations Specialist II; Memphis, TN. The purpose of this job is to prepare loan documents for scanning, indexing and quality control for document imagining. Duties include preparing documents, scanning, indexing, quality control, filing and creating files. Other general loan support provided as needed.
Reaffirmation of EEO Policy
Authorized background/credit checks conducted. Employment subject to drug screen.